Tuesday, August 30, 2011

EOTD: August 29

Hey, guys! Sorry I've been nonexistent lately. :\ I feel really horrible about it, but work and trying to learn my way around my new phone and Kindle have taken precedence over other things. The good, and wild, thing I've learned, though, is that the camera on my phone takes better pictures than my actual camera. Even macro! Wtf is up with that?!?! Anyway, here is my makeup from yesterday which was inspired by the colors of my computer mouse. Random? Yes, but the colors in my mouse are awesome, lol.


Eyes: 
Micabella primer Lime Crime's "Abaracadabra" (pink) 
Icing palette (blue) 
Hot Topic colors (purple and green) 
Maynelline Great Lash mascara 

  Face: 
Hard Candy Sheer Envy primer
e.l.f. under eye concealer in light 
L'Oreal True Match pressed foundation in Porcelain

Once again, I'm posting this from my phone, so I'm going to keep this short. Time for me to read a bit and go to bed. I have a looooooong day of work ahead of me. :\ But hopefully I'll have the energy/motivation to do my makeup before I leave! I hope you all are well! <3 Nichole

 

No comments:

Post a Comment