Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tomorrow's Inspiration

No EOTD because today's look was pretty craptastic, but I bought some new make-up. I finally got a face primer and a white creme shadow from Hard Candy, as well as two of the new, highly pigmented Wet n' Wild palettes. One of the palettes has a GORGEOUS lime green color that immediately reminded me of the eyes of Blood Elves, a character race from World of Warcraft.


I currently have three Blood Elf characters: a 71 female Holy Paladin, a 14 Male Rogue, and a 42 female Marksmanship Hunter. Currently, I'm shunning everyone accept my Hunter because I'm pretty much in love with her. XD

Sylarial (my Hunter) and Auberon, her white tiger

If it ends up going well, I may do a theme of looks inspired by WoW races, or at least, by my favorite races. XD This would include: Blood Elves, Trolls, and Draenei. <3 I already have something in mind for a Draenei look, but Trolls will probably take a little bit longer. They're so complicated! Heheh.

Wish me luck!! There will be pictures sometime tomorrow afternoon if it comes out well!


No comments:

Post a Comment