Saturday, August 27, 2011

New Toys!!

I was lucky enough to get my hands on two new toys today. 1) a Motorola Photon 4G, my very first (and totally mind blowing) smart phone!! And 2) a Kindle!! Of course, there are still several books on my shelf that I need to make my way through before I go to the Kindle fulltime, but I'm still super excited to have it!

Unfortunately I don't have any looks to post today, nor do I have any for the past several days. I was going to do a Draenei inspired look on Wednesday, but woke up feeling miserable. That carried into Thursday and I didn't feel like doing any makeup. Friday I babysat, and I had a look for today, but didn't take any pictures until my mom, grandma, and I got home from a local art festival. Aaand... I sweated most of my makeup off while there because it was so freaking hot. :( It sucks too because it was good and I received compliments from several of the artists on it. :(

Even though the lack of makeup photos sucks, I did get a gorgeous handmade necklace. It's made out of a Tab can and an Arizona tea can. It's really cool! I wish the photo was better, but I took it with my phone. I'll try to get a better one with my camera later.

Anyway, I'm typing this on my phone to try out the Blogger app, so I need to end this before I kill my battery. Heheh.

<3
Nichole


No comments:

Post a Comment