Monday, August 22, 2011

EOTD: Blood Elf

As posted yesterday, my inspiration for today's make-up were Blood Elves from the MMORPG World of Warcraft. They're a very regal (and kind of stuck up) race of characters with a rather complicated and interesting history. I currently have 3 B'Elf characters: a 72 female Paladin, a 14 male Rogue, and a 42 female Hunter. My Hunter = <3, and I will be jumping over there once I've finished writing up and posting this entry. :D


Obviously, I couldn't make my eyes glow green or anything like that (but how bad ass would it be if I could? lol), but I did my best to interpret it using eyeshadows. :)


Eyes:
MicaBella eyeshadow primer
Wet n Wild "I Dream of Genie" eyeshadow trio (green)
Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" eyeshadow collection (light bronze in crease/under eye, gold on brow)
Icing palette (black in outer V/crease)
e.l.f. black creme eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash mascara

Face:
Hard Candy "Sheer Envy" primer
e.l.f. under eye concealer in Light
L'Oreal True Match pressed foundation in Classic Ivory




This look was a lot of fun, and I got several compliments from guests while at work today (the best one was from a regular I see at least five times a week). I won't have an EOTD tomorrow because yeah... I'm opening and hell if I'm going to do a complicated make-up look at four in the morning. : \ Soooo be looking for a Draenei inspired look Wednesday! I already have a lot of ideas and can't wait to try them!


Yay Space Goats!!! Heheh.

In other news, today is the first time I've ever used face primer... And I'm in LOOOOVE! My complexion is still smooth and even, even though I haven't touched my make-up since I left for work at 11 this morning. Usually I end up sweating all my make-up off while at work, but not today. :D The primer is also extremely light weight. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing any make-up! So yeah... Hard Candy's "Sheer Envy" primer gets a 5 out of 5 from me. For only costing $8, it's a win!


No comments:

Post a Comment